[ There is no school, no homework, no missions for Nobara today. It is her day off to do what she wants, when she wants, how she wants.
And that is with shopping! Alongside eating and getting distracted by all the stores around her because Tokyo is a huge place. There are so many districts, and she wants to be able to explore them all. Nobara doesn't plan on spending a large amount of money. Window shopping can be good enough for her. ]
Hey! Where do you recommend that I go for some dessert? [ She shoves a map in front of their face. ] I want something sweet and not cold.
[ Tweaking your tag so Nobara is instead on a friend date with her mom friend. Though Megumi is a generally introverted person, it's not hard to get him out for hangs if he likes the person he's hanging with. Unfortunately, he does have a bond with Nobara, even if he finds her pretty annoying. ]
I was just telling you where we're going. Listen to me, won't you ...
[ He has planned this friend date out meticulously off Nobara's idle request to get some warm sweets. Megumi takes the map from her, feeling more equipped to use it. In other words, sit back and enjoy the time, because he's got this. ]
You mentioned wanting to try a crepe place at Harajuku the other day. I found one that has good reviews.
[ Bonding with people is better than bonding with books, Megumi -- although bonding with your shikigami will get you a pass out of anything if Nobara can get in on that too. ]
Sorry, it gets loud here.
[ The city is a busy place! It's totally not her fault for having paid half attention to him when there is a lot going on around them. But he has her full attention now that he mentioned the magic word of crepes. Nobara happily lets Megumi take the map, and she claps her hands together, grinning. ]
[ That's okay. He's used to his two idiots getting distracted by everything in Tokyo. Megumi steps into pace, making his way toward the crepe place. Like a GPS machine, he's able to navigate there without looking at the map. ]
texting ―
did you eat the last cake?!
i was saving that! it was the last one the shop had.
it was really cute too...
:c
[ Or maybe you get this one - ]
listen.
whatever anyone says to you is a lie.
i didn't do it.
Re: texting ―
Itadori doesn't use makeup.
[ she spilled the mascara idek .... ]
no subject
Maybe it was Sukuna.
[ Bad joke but yknow ]
no subject
[ What if they jinx it and it causes him to come out okmdrykmj ]
I'm not going to judge Itadori for trying something new, but ... I highly doubt it was him. [ S Q U I N T I N G ]
no subject
What reason would I have to be around your clothes? That's weird.
Are you trying to suggest something?
no subject
There's no one else who wears makeup. [ ... ]
But I guess I could be wrong. [ Maybe Inumaki and Panda were being stupid somehow around the laundry. i'm making this up as i go ]
no subject
Maki could -- maybe it was her sister thinking she was ruining her clothes.
What kind of shirt was it? The design.
no subject
also, there's a pause before he answers. ]
Nothing special. Wore it last week.
[ Why is he suddenly being so cagey? Because the shirt in question is a cute doggy print ]
no subject
Hang on, let me see a pic! I can probably confirm or deny if I saw it.
[ she's 100% doing this to be mean now. ]
no subject
Why do you even want to know?
no subject
[ that's like asking itadori not to eat fingers. ]
daily life ―
And that is with shopping! Alongside eating and getting distracted by all the stores around her because Tokyo is a huge place. There are so many districts, and she wants to be able to explore them all. Nobara doesn't plan on spending a large amount of money. Window shopping can be good enough for her. ]
Hey! Where do you recommend that I go for some dessert? [ She shoves a map in front of their face. ] I want something sweet and not cold.
no subject
I was just telling you where we're going. Listen to me, won't you ...
[ He has planned this friend date out meticulously off Nobara's idle request to get some warm sweets. Megumi takes the map from her, feeling more equipped to use it. In other words, sit back and enjoy the time, because he's got this. ]
You mentioned wanting to try a crepe place at Harajuku the other day. I found one that has good reviews.
no subject
Sorry, it gets loud here.
[ The city is a busy place! It's totally not her fault for having paid half attention to him when there is a lot going on around them. But he has her full attention now that he mentioned the magic word of crepes. Nobara happily lets Megumi take the map, and she claps her hands together, grinning. ]
Great!
Let's get going then, chop chop.
no subject
What did you want to see afterward?
no subject
We can go to Takeshita Street, they might have some good deals with clothes or other sweets. [ Because that will be totally fun to do. ]
no subject
You're not going to spend 3 hours shopping again, are you? [ Or make him carry the bags. That is usually Itadori's job. ]
no subject
Or am I? Hehe. I suppose I can be nice and not spend that long out. It sounds like you have something else you would prefer to be doing.