takamaki: (Default)
ann takamaki. ([personal profile] takamaki) wrote in [community profile] lewin2019-01-05 09:27 am
18

parents aren't home, come over.

warning: no warnings besides two best friends getting frisky with each other. most likely.
arusenu: i'll credit things soon i swear (just dancing)

everybody in the club getting frisky

[personal profile] arusenu 2019-01-05 04:27 am (UTC)(link)
[ He gets to her house relatively early. He thought the travel was going to be longer because it's late. Akira even pondered about getting a cab, but it wasn't necessary. Probably he'll need it in case Ann doesn't want him to stay, but we'll see about that.

He's not sure what to expect... It was so smooth and fast that he has a hard time digesting still. The faint hint of a blush marked on his cheeks for a few minutes while standing in front of the door.

Probably two minutes later it's when he decides to knock. A short response follows up and he waits and tries to play it cool.

He succeeds. ]


I wouldn't be here otherwise, silly. Looking good, Ann.

[ And waits for the proper invitation to get in. ]
arusenu: i'll credit things soon i swear (Default)

[personal profile] arusenu 2019-01-07 05:58 pm (UTC)(link)
I'm thankful you worry about me, though.

[ Teasing aside, he means it. He gives her a clear nod before stepping inside and closing the door behind him. A soft smile curves his lips and he leans close to her.

And he starts following her, hand stuck inside his pocket. ]


I don't remember if I've been here, before.
arusenu: (you can feel it)

save me from work hell.

[personal profile] arusenu 2019-01-13 02:43 pm (UTC)(link)
[ Akira just looks at Ann playing with her hair, staying quiet as she speaks with her usual soft-spoken voice. A smile creeps up on Akira's face as they walk through the hallway. ]

I don't know why I thought I've been before. But it seems like a good day to meet you here, then.

And I'm fine. As long as I'm with you, anything goes.

[ And he moves closer, slowly wrapping one arm around Ann's waist, as they keep walking. ]