grawlixes: (Default)
kaine. ([personal profile] grawlixes) wrote in [community profile] lewin2019-02-08 09:24 am
18

get yo ass beat.

warning: fighting, swearing, this thread contains kainè in it.
fairysong: (15)

[personal profile] fairysong 2019-02-10 12:42 am (UTC)(link)
[Sheryl really isn't sure about this. She's in very good shape, yes, but she's really not a fighter. She doesn't know if she really has it in her to hurt someone else.

But she's also tired of being a burden-- she's tired of having to be saved. And maybe this is a way for her to be more independent.

Who better to teach her than the girl who'd kicked her ass that one first time?

Sheryl's wearing normal workout clothes: A tight tanktop with a sports bra underneath, short shorts hugging her hips, and a sensible pair of running shoes. She has no idea if this is going to be good to fight in, but what else should she wear?]
I told you, didn't I? I want to learn. I don't care what it takes.
fairysong: (22)

[personal profile] fairysong 2019-03-04 01:21 am (UTC)(link)
[Sheryl huffs, crossing her arms over her chest.] You could've said something beforehand, you know! Where am I supposed to get something else-- a body armor store?

Look, I'm sure I'll be fine. Whatever you're going to throw at me, wearing sleeves probably wouldn't help me that much, right?

[She's trying to sound a lot more confident here than she actually is.]
fairysong: (10)

[personal profile] fairysong 2019-03-06 06:58 am (UTC)(link)
All right, fine! Point taken! [She didn't ask Kaine to do this just so they could bicker for the entire hour. Even if she doesn't think she's being unreasonable about this, she'll try to swallow her pride.] I'll wear something better for next time, okay? This first time I'll just have to deal with it.

[There's a pause in the air.] And... I didn't know what we'd be doing. [She admits.] I've never done this thing before, you know. Maybe it'd just be exercises, I don't know!

[Another pause, before she ventures.] What will we be doing?